At the La flora Khaolak, our management and all associates are fully committed to environmental protection and strive to reduce our property’s operational impact on the environment and promote environmentally friendly culture with our internal and external associates during the hotel operation.
Through our environmental policy we will:
- Ensure we comply with all applicable environmental laws and rule & regulations
- Measure our environmental performance against our objectives and targets, making sure that we regularly review our progress
- Train our staff on our environmental commitments, so that they understand the role the play in delivering our objectives and targets, and
- Invite our guests to support our efforts to reduce our environmental impact
To achieve our environmental goal in 2022, we will:
- Achieve and maintain our Travelife for Hotels & Accommodations award
- Reduce our energy consumption by 5% compare to 2021 by installing energy-efficient lighting and movement sensor in all the public areas.
- Reduce our water consumption by 5% compare to 2021 by installing water flow restrictions in the taps and showers and low flush and /or dual flush toilets in guest bathrooms.
- Reduce the waste we send to landfill by 10% compare to 2021 by separating all our waste streams including lass, paper, cardboard etc. and identifying opportunities to reuse or recycle these materials.
- We will reduce the use of potentially harmful chemicals in our operations by 5% compare to 2021 and find biodegradable or natural alternatives
- put in place a plan to protect and conserve the nesting sites of endangered species located near to the hotel and encourage our guests to take and interest
- ensure that 30% of non-consumable products are made from recycled content
- involve community in exemplary environmental activities to minimize wastes and prevent pollution to the environment
- conserve natural resources, wildlife and scarce species
- educate or train associates and communicate to the Public about the environmental concerned issues
- create a positive environmental culture with the hotel to reduce landfill